A new paradigm in solution delivery
Transpondr’s Leasing Platform was designed from the ground up to provide flexible, creative equipment leasing and recurring service bundling to government and commercial organizations. Get a custom “as a service” solution from a single vendor with a single recurring payment.
Leasing Procurement Model
- Operating funds expenditure (OPEX) for equipment
- Spread procurement cost over multiple budget cycles
- Equipment can be partially or completely refreshed at lease term renewal
- Manufacturer warranty included for full length of lease term
- Defer first lease payment to the next budget cycle so you can get the equipment now and pay later
Legacy Procurement Model
- Capital funds expenditure (CAPEX) for equipment
- Must pay for equipment in one budget cycle
- Rapid technological change means equipment gets outdated quickly
- High long-term cost of ownership due to sustainment and obsolescence
- Current budget often does not cover current needs
NO MORE LEGACY PROCUREMENT
In the current technology solutions paradigm, end customers must typically purchase equipment up front as a capital expenditure (CAPEX) and then subscribe to any desired recurring services as an operating expenditure (OPEX). In high-tech industries such as satellite and telecommunications, high up-front equipment costs are often an obstacle for organizations to get the solutions they need and for vendors to close more business.
A NEW PARADIGM IN SOLUTION DELIVERY
Transpondr’s leasing platform was built specifically to shift how turnkey solutions are built and delivered. We can lease to federal government, state & local government, and commercial organizations. Today, we utilize our Leasing Platform to deliver fully bundled subscription-based connectivity services to broadcasters, local government, federal agencies, and enterprise organizations.
- Satellite Bandwidth
- IT Management Services
- Cyber Security Services
- Field Support Technicians
- Program Management
- Software Licensing
- Extended Warranties
- Training Services
- And More…..
- Satellite Terminals
- Baseband Equipment
- Telecommunications Hardware
- Networking & IT Systems
- Battery & Power Systems
- UAS Platforms
- And More….