“Many students in disadvantaged areas will not have access to high-speed internet to support distance learning…”
HOW DO YOU KEEP ALL STUDENTS CONNECTED FOR DISTANCE LEARNING? With COVID-19 continuing to flare up across the United States, governors, mayors, and education officers are having to make the difficult choice of whether or not to bring students back to school in the fall. In the event schools must adopt a distance learning approach, or if many parents do not want to send their children to school, a reliable broadband internet connection will be required for remote connectivity. Although many students, teachers, and school staff have sufficient internet services at home, many students in disadvantaged areas will not have access to high-speed internet to support distance learning.
In order to ensure all students, teachers, and staff have sufficient broadband internet for the school year, cellular-enabled WiFi hotspots can be provided by school systems on an as-needed basis.
Transpondr, a Veteran-Owned Small Business based in Atlanta, GA, has developed a convenient, flexible, and cost-effective service specifically designed for school systems. The solution consists of:
- A simple cellular-powered WiFi hotspot device with Virtual SIM (vSIM)
- A monthly unlimited usage plan
- Devices are FREE and INCLUDED with service plan, meaning no capital expenditure required by the school systems
- Service on ALL of the major US cellular carriers, meaning school systems won’t be limited to coverage by a single carrier
To find out more about how our Distance Learning Connectivity Solutions can help your organization, please contact us at:
(404) 369-3739 (choose option 1)